Register for session (Zoom): https://umanitoba.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5wpdu2rqzgqE9HvdeduCMp-HvwcxmYV_NsR
Curious about the buzz around ChatGPT and AI's role in research? Eager to harness generative AI's power in a responsible manner that builds on your existing research skills? Attend our hands-on workshop designed to introduce you to the world of genAI, while equipping you with the vital know-how to seamlessly integrate generative AI into your current research toolkit.
- Explore the benefits and limitations of generative AI
- Create original content using generative AI tools and provide examples of how these tools can enhance the research process
- Describe methods for verifying the accuracy and credibility of generative AI outputs
- Evaluate the ethical, legal, and environmental considerations related to using generative AI in research and discuss strategies for maintaining academic integrity
- Define transparency in the context of generative AI and its importance in research and decision-making