This session is part of a short series of workshops is intended to give those working in science-related disciplines ideas of how they can use geographic information systems (GIS) technologies and other tools to visualize their data for analysis and presentation.
- Provides an overview of the functionality of the Excel ArcGIS plugin
- Is a great option for those who would like do some beginners’ GIS
- Details how you can visually present your data in Powerpoint by using the ArcGIS plugin in Excel
- Describes how to prepare your data for visualization and analysis in Excel
Anyone with an interest in GIS or data visualization is welcome, but the sessions will be geared towards those with little to no experience with the various software who are studying or researching in sciences-related disciplines.
- Monday, May 7, 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- WRN Computer Lab (229 Sciences and Technology Library)
- Fort Garry